Full Stack Software Engineer
WeDo Sàrl is a growing startup in Fribourg. Our goal is simplifying teamwork in companies. We develop a collaborative platform named WeDo. With WeDo you can prepare your meetings, write the meeting minutes live and track tasks from a meeting to the next.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You will help us grow our startup and our engineering team to move our platform to the next level, while driving innovations.
- Collaborate proactively with colleagues to build world class, user focused solutions
- Investigate cutting-edge technologies, and share the knowledge with teammates
- Interact with external service providers, partners and customers
- Manage software deployment
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. ES6,
- TypeScript, Angular, Node, React
Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
- French mother tongue, good knowledge of English
Tech we use
Node.JS, Angular, Socket.io, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Flexible working hours
- Standing desks
- Choice of hardware
- Opportunity to work for a growing dynamic startup
- Coffee, tea, ping-pong, outings and great mood
To apply please fill the form.
ONLY PROFILES CORRESPONDING TO THE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.