At WEDO our goal is simplifying teamwork in companies. We develop a collaborative platform named WEDO. With WEDO you can prepare your meetings, write the meeting minutes live and track tasks from a meeting to the next. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared; reason why security of data and privacy are a priority for us.
You can visit WEDO’s website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
However, in case of a request for a demo of our product, we may ask you to provide basic contact information and details about your company / your professional interests as well as information about the expected use of our services.
We collect and store personal information such as your name or email, which are retained only if you deliberately submit them:
- via a registration forms;
- in order to get support;
- when you sign up for a demo
- when your request a call back or information about our products.
When purchasing the services, we require you to provide us with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using our services.
We mainly collect information to make WEDO services accessible and useful for you.
Use of information
We use the information collected on our websites through contact forms to provide you with the services that you request.
We may occasionally use the information collected to provide you with additional information on services, promotions and WEDO events.
All data collected strictly remain for WEDO’s internal use only. WEDO is the sole owner of the information collected on its websites.
We may use your personal information to:
- protect the security and integrity of WEDO websites and services;
- fulfill your requests for registration;
- process your online services orders;
- facilitate the use of WEDO websites and services;
- help us customize content and adapt it to your needs;
- inform you of any important news on WEDO, relevant to you;
- inform you of new services and product updates;
- communicate with you about technical or functional problems;
- send you special offers and events that may interest you;
- promote our products and services on our website.
We may also use the information collected to improve WEDO websites and services.
Collected information also enable you to help us improve our services and stay in contact with us.
Sharing your Information
We promise not to share or sell, rent or trade your personal and confidential information with any third party for commercial purposes.
Your information is safe with us. Other than publicly available, we do not share it with anyone. We do not sell your information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not.
- identify you as a user account holder;
- ask you to re-enter your password after a certain period without activity to protect you against unsolicited access;
- remember your preferences and settings;
- estimate our audience and total traffic;
- improve our services and websites.
Improvements of our web sites and services
WEDO uses Google Analytics and other traffic analysis technologies in order to understand and optimize your use of our websites and services. Through cookies we can collect specific data (viewed pages, downloads, clicked links, connection time, IP address, domain name, parameters or system configurations, etc.).
You can disable Google Analytics analysis of your specific navigation data through an additional module of your browser at the following address: tools.google.com .
We track and analyse trafic to improve our web sites and to make our services better.
Limitation of responsibility
WEDO shall be responsible only for its own web sites and services.
You have the ability to review, change and correct the personally identifiable information you provide us. As a registered user, you can access, correct or update your account or other personal information. You may also request that we remove from our databases the information you provided when you registered with WEDO by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.