Since its inception, WEDO Sàrl has had the firm intention of developing a 100% Swiss tool. The swiss made represents our corporate culture and our vision. In this sense, we are committed to carrying out all our activities in Switzerland. This means that :
- The company was founded in Switzerland (the legal aspects are therefore guaranteed under Swiss law)
- The hosting of the data is carried out entirely in Switzerland (in Zürich and Geneva, by CloudSigma / ISO/IEC 27001 certified).
- The development is carried out in Switzerland (job creation in our region, control of the development process)
We are convinced that here we have all the necessary elements to create a quality, flexible and innovative product.
With this idea in mind, WEDO has recently been awarded the swiss made software label (swissmadesoftware.org). More than 240 companies have joined the label since its creation in 2007. The three main conditions for obtaining the label are as follows:
- At least 60% of the production costs must be generated in Switzerland (100% for WEDO).
- The main steps of the manufacturing process must take place in Switzerland (100% for WEDO).
- The company must be registered in the commercial register.
The label swiss made software is dedicated to the promotion of the Swiss software sector in Switzerland and abroad. It is associated with values such as: quality, reliability and precision – especially in software development.
We are happy to obtain this label representing our philosophy. The ideas that make up our company and our vision are thus represented by this red logo.